Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Beauty Shop Blues

I have the beauty shop blues. Kyle had his first haircut on Friday. He officially no longer looks like a baby anymore. Thankfully, a haircut has no impact on his personality! I took this picture for fun...he has a little ponytail!

Before

After

Kyle was such a sweetie. I gave him a sucker and we never heard a peep out of him.
Kelly went with us too. She had her hair trimmed before Kyle's haircut. Dana asked her if she would like her hair straight or curly. Kelly picked straight and she LOVED it! She was so excited to have her hair straight like mommy's. Before bed I took some pictures and she said she wanted a picture from each side.



2 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Kyle looks like a little boy. He is precious! Kelly's hair is really long straight!

I will call Sissy's about flooring - thanks for the tip!

Jody said...

Hey Elaine,
I tagged you! See my blog for details. I hope you are doing well. Love ya,