Sunday, March 02, 2008

Prayer Request

If you have somehow found yourself reading my blog, please pray for the following two things:

1. Me - I have not been faithful in my relationship with Christ. I find it harder everyday to do the very thing that I need most - to pray and to have a daily time reading the Bible. Please pray that I will draw close to God. He is there...he hasn't moved. It's me...I'm the one that has moved.

2. David - He has been approached with a job opportunity. I can't disclose details. This opportunity would allow him to work with a strong Christian man whose desire is to serve the Lord. Please pray that David would see clearly where God wants him to serve Him.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Oh, Elaine, how I can share in your struggle to remain close to the Lord. It can be so hard when there are constant things needing attention (ie.kiddos). I will be keeping both you and David in my prayers.