Here are a few things that we've done so far this month.
Christmas with the Critters - We went to Papa Simpson's Farm on a COLD Saturday night. We dropped a whopping $32 to get in and after I picked my chin up from off of the ground we had a GREAT time. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED the hayride. We rode through the woods..."a little scary for me. I saw way too many horror movies when I was in high school and college." We got off and Mama Simpson read us a Christmas Story. It made me feel better about giving them $32 because at least they share the message of Jesus to every person who comes to the farm. Anyway the story ended by saying that all Jesus wants for Christmas is YOU. Kelly rode a train and a horse. She and Kyle petted the baby animals, dug in the snow and sat on Santa's lap. We were there for about 2-1/2 hours and had a wonderful family time. Our friends, The Smiths, were there too. To see a cute picture of us click here and wait for the slide to scroll to the picture of The Caston Clan!
Christmas with the Critters - We went to Papa Simpson's Farm on a COLD Saturday night. We dropped a whopping $32 to get in and after I picked my chin up from off of the ground we had a GREAT time. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED the hayride. We rode through the woods..."a little scary for me. I saw way too many horror movies when I was in high school and college." We got off and Mama Simpson read us a Christmas Story. It made me feel better about giving them $32 because at least they share the message of Jesus to every person who comes to the farm. Anyway the story ended by saying that all Jesus wants for Christmas is YOU. Kelly rode a train and a horse. She and Kyle petted the baby animals, dug in the snow and sat on Santa's lap. We were there for about 2-1/2 hours and had a wonderful family time. Our friends, The Smiths, were there too. To see a cute picture of us click here and wait for the slide to scroll to the picture of The Caston Clan!
Christmas PJ's - I love pictures of the kids in their Christmas PJ's. Here a few cute ones I snapped before they ran in seperate directions. P.S. I'm so glad Kelly will love on her brother and take pictures again!
Gingerbread House - So, my dear friend Heather asked if we'd like to make a gingerbread house with her and I said sure. I been thinking about making a gingerbread house. I bought the kits and we went to her house for some fun! The kids were totally excited and loved every minute of it.
Christmas Musicals - Kelly got to sing in two programs this year. She sang in our church's Christmas musical and she sang in her PreK 4 program. She did so good...she knew every word and only sang when she was supposed to. I am so proud of her. Here's a picture for her PreK 4 program.
Christmas at NanNan and DanDan's - We spent Friday night in Pineville at David's dad's. It such a great time to relax. There are usually no plans, no big meals, nothing overdone...just plain and simple, relaxing. I didn't take any pictures last year and almost had none this year until I snapped the following two. As you can see neither Kelly nor Kyle were too cooperative. However, Techy on the hand, just curled up under the tree and posed for me!






No comments:
Post a Comment