
Kyle decided to come a little early. Kyle's due date was August 25th with an anticpated induction on August 16th. However, he arrived on Thursday, August 3rd at 5:22 pm. Although he was three weeks early, he weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19-1/2" long. He was very healthy and is doing great.

Here is a picture of Kyle getting his first bath. He didn't enjoy it too much...lots of crying. However, he does look content in this picture.

Big sister Kelly loves her new baby Kyle. She is already a helper bringing diapers, covers and toys to her brother. Hopefully her fondness of Kyle will remain.
7 comments:
I am so happy for you, David, and Kelly. I wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness.
-- Tiffany Knight
Yay! Kyle is so perfect and sweet! We love y'all tons!
Jason, Laura, and Annie Jones
Elaine...this is great! I had a wonderful time this past week spending time with your precious new Kyle and with "Big Sister" Kelly. Kelly is doing a good job, and you did a great job yourself. Love...MOM
Congratulations to all of you! What a beautiful baby boy he is. I know both your sweet children will bring you a lifetime of joy. I know first hand, Elaine, what a joy you are to your mom and to me. I love you and your wonderful family.
Aunt Barbara
It looks like you and David will have lots of help with new baby Kyle! I'm sure Kelly will be a great big sister and I know you and David will be great, great Mommy and Daddy! Congratulations on your beautiful family.
---Jana Wedrall
YAY! Congratulations!
Welcome to Blog world! Sure hope to see you in September at my reception! Can't wait to meet Kelly and Kyle.
Congratulations.
Mandy B.
Post a Comment