Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dorothy and The Lion

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
We had so much fun tonight! We went to the Fall Festival at Temple Baptist Church and then Trick-or-Treating in our friend's neighborhood.
This is the only picture I could get of Dorothy and The Lion together. The Lion would not cooperate.

He did however take an adorable picture while riding his Power Wheels.

Here is Dorothy. She did not want to cooperate either, but I finally got a smile out of her after threatening that I would call all of the trick-or-treat houses and tell them not to give her candy. I know that sounds pretty harsh, but hey, I got a smile!!!

Kelly rode the horse again this year at Temple. I didn't even have to ask her to smile for this picture...she LOVED riding the horse. (Temple is where she goes to MDO, so she was so excited that Mommy and Daddy got to go to school with her.)

Kelly played a couple of games. This was the duck pond.

Kyle got to play too!

This is our first Trick-or-Treat house ever. Last year we went downtown and the year before it rained, so Kelly wasn't quite sure what to do. It didn't take long once she got the candy in her basket!

This was also Kyle's first Trick-or-Treat house. He was so cute. He didn't take long to figure it out either. After a couple of houses he wouldn't let us carry him and he would just walk right up and stand there looking for candy.

Batman (Braden), Dorothy (Kelly), Ariel (Lauren) and Flower Princess (Taylor)

Ariel and Dorothy...Dorothy still did not want to take any pictures

This time Kyle walked straight up to the door and just sat down. Once he got his candy he put it in his bag and took off down the driveway.

Here he is...so grown up already! I can't believe how independent he is at 15 months.

1 comment:

Jody said...

How adorable! They look so cute.