Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday, the 19th...yes, I know that was over a week ago. But at least I'm posting the pics in the same month that the event occurred! It was lots of fun. We met my friend Marcie and her daughter Taylor. We stayed close to an hour...the kids were having fun and the weather was so nice.
The very first thing Kelly tried to do was to pick up the biggest pumpkin she could find.

Taylor and Kyle...everytime I tried a new angle they would turn the other way. Taylor, Kyle and Kelly...again, I could never get them to actually look at me.
Kelly finally sat down for a picture!
I got two and that was it...she was finished!
Kyle kept trying to climb in between all of the pumpkins and of course would fall down.
Oops!!! He fell down right in the middle of the whole patch!!!

No comments: