Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Greetings

Here is a preview of our Christmas card. I made it using Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus software. It's at the printer right now and I should have them in the mail by the end of next week.





We wish everyone a blessed Christmas holiday. There is so much to do during this time of year and we hope that you remember throughout all of your holiday bustle that this season is a time to reflect on the birth of Jesus. God must absolutely love us so much to allow His only Son to suffer a horrible death with all of our sins heaped upon His guiltless body just so that we sinners would have the gift of fellowship with Him for eternity. My dear friends if you have not received this gift or need to know more about it, please talk to me...I would love to tell you all about it.



Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Hey E! That is so cute! I cannot believe how big Kyle is getting. I love the blond hair. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

Tara Smith said...

Cute card! I went to the CM site but I really didn't find a card I loved. Next time I will create my own! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.