Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy 9th Anniversary



We set the camera on the timer and took a picture this morning. Sorry, it's really not the greatest picture...there wasn't much natural light available.
A few things that have changed in 9 years:
  • we have moved 3 times
  • we have been on 2 international mission trips
  • we acquired Blazer
  • we have 2 sweet babies
  • david has acquired glasses (not seen in picture)
  • elaine has had 2 full time jobs and now stays at home
  • david has graduated from UAB with 2 masters
  • david has had 3 jobs
  • we have aquired a lot of "stuff"
  • we have had 2 new (used, but new to us) vehicles
  • we have paid off 2 student loans with one to go
  • we have no car payments!!
  • we are on our way to living debt free

4 comments:

Jody said...

Happy Anniversary! I don't think I've ever seen your wedding pictures. That is a really sweet picture of the two of you. I hope you had a great anniversary.

Jessi said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it's been 9 years already. I remember when we met you guys were just newlyweds (1 year old). I have been blessed by your relationship....in seeing what a Godly relationship looks like.

Tara Smith said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

You are on a roll with all these new posts!

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope y'all have a great date night tonight and a wonderful trip next week. I'll be praying for you!

Wishing you many more years together!