Sunday, January 11, 2009

Havin' fun at D-World

WOW!! We're are having so much fun. There's just so much!!! The kids are having a blast riding all of the rides and have been so brave riding some "scary" rides. Kelly has been awe of the princesses and enjoyed her breakfast in Cinderella's Castle this morning. Kyle's high so far was getting to see beep beep (that's Lighting McQueen for those who don't speak Kyle's language) and Mater. I'm way too exhausted to post any pictures, but I promise they will come after we get home.

So far my favorite ride has been Expedition Everest and the Rock-n-Roller Coaster! MeMa, NaNi, me and Kelly will be going to the Disney Girl Princess Tea Party tomorrow. Should be lots of fun. David and Kyle are planning to play putt putt.

And guess who I saw yesterday...Mollie and Robin Robbins. Yep! How bout that? Seeing some friends from Ruston all the way over here in Disney World.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Glad y'all are having a BLAST and enjoying DW and the stroller! I was wondering how Robin did in the marathon. I'll have to check!

Heather said...

Glad you are having so much fun!!