Before I get started on this post, let me apologize for not having my WDW photos up yet. It takes a long time to sort through 300 photos, crop them and resize them. I promise that I will post them at some time.
So, we've been talking to Kyle about going tee tee on the potty and he has always said no. Totally not interested, but totally ready. I've know for a few months that he was ready...he tells me every time he goes before he does. However, with Kyle being the second child I have been MUCH more laxed about things like this. I just really don't care if he's peeing in the potty or in a diaper. It just really doesn't matter to me. Well, Monday night I mentioned to Kyle about the potty and he said that he wanted to sit on the potty. He has sat on it a couple of times and when nothing happened he said, "tee tee not work". So, I explained that the potty is like a basketball goal and when he tee tees it's like making a "goal goal". Next thing I know he's peeing in the potty and yelling, "tee tee work. tee tee make goal goal." So cute! That night we bought some pull ups and he has only tee teed in the pull up once since then!!! WOW! Let's not talk about the other part of potty training...because, well, I don't really care if I have to change a dirty diaper just once a day. We'll get there eventually.
Go Kyle! Keep making those goal goals!
2 comments:
Whoo-hooo!!!!!
YAY! Go, Kyle! How awesome! We, too, have been working on potty training...slowly but surely.
Post a Comment