Monday, May 18, 2009

PreK Graduation

Kelly graduated from Pre-K on Tuesday. She has been going to Temple Baptist for PreK and Mrs. Belinda is her teacher. Kelly has loved it and is sad that it is all over. She will be home all summer while Kyle goes to MDO two days a week. I can't wait for us to go swimming and spend time together. However, I am really sad thinking about the fall and how she will be in Kindergarten and gone all day everyday.




3 comments:

Beth said...

she is so big...we need to talk come fall when our kiddos are gone all day....all day, Elaine...all day....wow....

The Exciting "E" Sisters said...

She is so cute. I can't believe our girls will be going to Kindergarten in August. It seems like yesterday we were doing water aerobics and waiting for them to arrive

Elaine said...

water aerobics was pretty fun! it is hard for me to believe that i am that old that i could have a child in kindergarten. whew!