Since we knew David would be in Macedonia on our anniversary we decided to take a little early trip to celebrate this special event and my birthday. At Christmas, David surprised me by planning our trip to NYC! This is the first time I've ever been and it was wonderful. I loved Central Park and The Lion King. We also went to see Romeo & Juliet at the NYC Ballet. The best part of our trip was our dining experience at Kittichai. It's a thai restaurant and the food & service were excellent. The pictures of the dessert plates were from there. We didn't even really make it a point to tell them why we were in NYC. The waitress asked us and then they brought these special plates to us...it was perfect! The picture that looks all gray is a picture of the view from the top of the Empire State Building when there is zero visibility. We were warned, but I figured that it was the only time I would be up there. And I really wanted to be in the same place as when Jonah & his dad meet Annie in Sleepless in Seattle...what a great movie!
My mom sent some flowers to us today and they are just beautiful, so I thought I would share a couple of pics.



5 comments:
Congratulations on 10 wonderful years! You guys are an amazing couple! It's fun to think back to when we first met, you guys were just newlyweds!
Praying that God continues to bless your marriage.
Congratulations!!! So happy for ya'll! Looks like the NYC trip was a blast! And those flowers your Mom sent are SOO pretty!
congrats! i remembering getting home from my honeymoon & heading off to your wedding 10 short years ago! todd & i have spent 3 of 10 anniversaries with him in Africa :)
Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!
Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe I found your blog. This is Karla (used to be Prestridge). I was a friend of David's in high school. I was looking at Suzanne Tyler's blog and saw "The Caston Clan" and thought..."There can't be too many Caston families out there" and decided to look! David looks just the same and you look great! Your children are just precious. Please tell him "hi" for me. WE have a little boy too. I am going to put your blog on my list so that I can see updates!! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment