I know I am long overdue for a blog post. I'll make no excuses. A lot has gone on since NYC! The kids took swimming lessons, we swam all summer, I went on two beach trips, Kelly started Kindergarten and has lost two teeth, Kyle has started MDO and took a swim in our ditch!!
Life just goes on...
I have really been focusing on who I am and where I want to be and what I want to do. My journey began at the beginning of the summer and I can say that at this moment I am exactly where I need to be and doing (most) of the things I should be doing. It's hard to follow God 100%. There are times that I choose my selfish desires over His, but I'm trying not to. The most important thing that God has given me to do right now is raise my two babies to be His! Oh, how I pray that they will serve Him.
I am going to try to post a little more often. However, this blog is not currently at the top of the priority list. Maybe if I could just get my life totally organized I would have hours of time to spend on things like this...one day, maybe. Until then I'll just be doing the best I can with the time I've got!
No comments:
Post a Comment