summer vacation has begun at the Caston house!!! Kelly's last day of school was today, but she opted to stay home. We went to pick up her report card just before lunch and then went to Fox's (her choice) to celebrate that she's officially a first grader. As soon as we returned from lunch we hooked up the slip and slide and filled up a rather small pool (I now realize the kids are MUCH bigger than they used to be and therefore need a MUCH bigger pool!) Because Kelly stayed home today, I had the luxury of lying in my bed until 8 am!!! WOO HOO!
Since it's been a while since I've posted any pictures or events that have happened, I'll share a few more. Wednesday we had Kelly's class over for an end of school bash. It was lots of fun. We rented a jumper and all the kids had so much fun!
I turned 34 last Friday. We went to RAW with the Bowlings to celebrate and then came home for cake. It was lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment