October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, as proclaimed by Former President Ronald Reagan in 1988. Officially recognized in the United States in 2006, October 15th of every year is National Pregnancy Loss and Remembrance Day, a special day to honor and acknowledge babies lost to miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, prematurity complications, neonatal death, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome-SIDS, illness, accidents, and other tragic causes.
Today, October 15th is my due date for Sarah Kate. Just thought this was an interesting coincidence.
On another note, I am totally enjoying this beautiful weather! Kyle is practing hitting balls off the tee and I'm listening to the sound of the ting with every hit as well as the breeze in the trees and the sound of the birds. It's a beautiful day! Thank you, Lord.
1 comment:
Prayed for you a lot yesterday. I know God's so proud of y'all for the witness you've been to all and for the strength from Him that you've shown through all this. Love you, Laura
Post a Comment