After several attempts at going private, I've given up. I can't figure out an easy way to import the email addresses and I've tried entering them individually a few times. So, I guess I'll just keep chugging along. I now have no excuses to not keep up my blog. Kyle's first day of Kindergarten is today. I left him this morning with some mixed emotions weighing heavy on me. I am excited to start this new
party adventure in life...alone for 7 hours 5 days of the week! But, it is bitter sweet. I just drank my coffee alone. There's just enough left in the pot for Kyle's cup. He's not here to ask me a million times to play a game with him. Quiet...bitter sweet quiet. I now can actually have a "quiet" time to study my Bible every day. I have time to clean my house, no excuses! I'm not very excited about this one.
Kelly's growing up too. She won't let me kiss her goodbye, because "I'm in 2nd grade now." David and I waited for her to come out of assembly after walking Kyle to class and she was embarrassed that we were there. Oh, my! It was lots of fun for us...we just waved at her to embarrass her further. I wonder what she's going to do when I show up for lunch one day next week!
A few pics from their first days...
No comments:
Post a Comment