I have good intentions...really, I do. I always intend to keep up with a blog, but it just doesn't happen. So, I've decided that this blog schmog of mine is just going to be total randomness! You just never know when I might post or what I might post about or if anyone is going to read it. So, here goes randomness...
I am sitting in my too cold house, wanting to go for my run, but afraid of two things: 1) that the heater man will return with my control panel and 2) that I will freeze to death after my shower. So, instead I'm just sitting and freezing. I am however about to go get a coat and gloves. 62 degrees is just too cold inside. I mean it's totally doable outside with a little sunshine, but inside your own home. NO!
David and I were seriously considering going to San Diego to cheer on our bulldogs, but now we need to spend $500 to have warm air blowing from our heater instead of the current cold air that is blowing while in the OFF position. Oh well, such is life. The choices in life...fix heater so you will not freeze for the winter or go to San Diego for a few fun days to cheer on your team and have an awesome time. Guess we'll choose to not freeze for winter!
Most importantly, I love this time of year. I love being reminded constantly of the Love my Savior has for me. I so do not deserve it. And that He has given me the responsibility to share that love with friends, family and strangers. I'm excited about all of the Christmas musicals coming up.
End of today's randomness
No comments:
Post a Comment