Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas is here!

We went to the Christmas parade last Thursday and it was COLD! Kyle had on two longsleeve onesies, a pair of pants, a hat, a fleece onepiece outfit and a blanket. He was so cute.

Kelly was all bundled up too! She did not care for the fire trucks or the 18 wheelers. They were "Too Loud." She was excited that she got to see Frosty and Santa & Mrs. Claus. She watched most of the parade from inside the ABS. Kyle didn't care for the loudness either. I had to hold him once the sirens started blaring.


On Friday we went to Jonesboro to see the lights. Kelly had a good time. She got to see Santa. He wasn't the cutest Santa, but he sure was helpful and jolly! He got her to sit on his lap which she was a little hesitant about. She told him she wanted presents for Christmas. At least she's easy please.






We also rode in a horse drawn carriage through downtown. She had a blast! Her nose was so red from the cold weather. I believe it was 21 degrees.




Kyle is now 4 months. He weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. and is 24 inches. I love this picture. He is so photogenic. Or at least I think so.

Kyle started out sucking his paci, then found his thumb and has now moved on to his fingers. I can't remember the last time I saw his thumb in his mouth. He is really starting to talk to me and his toys! He loves to hear himself. It is the sweetest thing to hear him talking in his crib.


Kelly was helping bounce Kyle in his bouncy seat. He was about to fly out of it, but he sure didn't care. He was too interested in trying to see Kelly. She thought it was hilarious.




I'm not sure what kind of acrobatic feat Kyle is working on here, but it doesn't look too comfortable. I thought it was pretty funny so I took a quick snapshot. Kelly was sitting behind him, so I suppose he was trying his hardest to see her.




Mommy, Snow White & Kyle reading a book. I enjoy being able to sit with both of them together when I can. It is so much fun to just be able to relax every once in a while. However, that doesn't get to happen often.

No comments: