Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!
Today, Kelly turned 4 years old. She was so excited when she went to bed last night anticipating what today would be like. She would be 4 when she woke up! I heard her run to our room this morning at 6:30. Normally, I don't hear her until she knocks on the door, but this morning I heard her little footsteps going as fast as they could. When she waltzed in I said, "Happy Birthday!!!" What fun! Kelly requested chocolate chip muffins for her birthday breakfast. So, while those were in the oven we opened a few presents from Mommy, Daddy and Kyle. We gave her a Leapster with Princess game, an 18" doll (the one from Target), and the Cootie game with a couple of other little junk stuff. By 7:30 we had played Leapster, Bingo, Cootie and played with the new doll, whose name is now Angelina.
Chocolate chip muffins on the Happy Birthday plate
For lunch, we met some friends at Pizza Inn, one of Kelly's favorite restaurants. I asked the waitress to bring us a chocolate chip pizzert as a birthday dessert. I had also brought a number 4 candle for Kelly to blow out. My camera was on the wrong setting, so this is the only picture that turned out.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly!!! How fun! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to understand what a Birthday is!!!! We went to Temple Sunday.
It is hard to beleive that Kelly and Enery LCaire are 4. It seems like just yesterday the were born. I found those pics we took of them when they were just a couple weeks old. My how time flies
Thanks for all your prayers. Hope you guys make it back to Macedonia some time. Happy Birthday Kelly!
Amy
I can't believe she is 4!! She is a beautiful little lady...I so wish I could see her more often. Give her a birthday hug from us!
like the new look
Post a Comment