We had a great birthday party for Kelly and Kyle on the 19th. We hung out in the backyard with pools, the jumper, sandbox, swingset and picnic tables. The kids loved being able to just run around. And now that the pond is gone we had so much more room.
Kelly loved her Cinderella cake and of course, Kyle loved his Cars cake or "beep beep" as he calls it. Not much else to say except thanks to everyone who came to play with us and share this special day with the kids.
4 comments:
So sad we had to miss it! Looks like it was a great party!
So glad you guys had a good party! It looks like the kids had a blast! I cannot believe how big they are getting...time is flying by, my friend. Miss you!!
I can't believe that Kyle and Josiah are almost 2!!!!
Happy Birthday early, Kyle! (sounds like the boys would have a blast with all of their Cars stuff)
Hi!!!!
I'm so glad you found my blog!! Sorry, I still haven't gotten motivated to write yet. It's so good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute, and you look great! Have a great day.
Kim :)
Post a Comment