Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day


This year we have decided to spend less on "stuff" for the holidays, but make them more meaningful. So, we decided that for Valentine's Day we would go bowling as a family and eat lunch together. Our day focused on reminders that God first loved us and that is how we know how to love. David got Kelly a single pink snapdragon. She LOVED it and can't stop talking about it. We had a wonderful time bowling. I beat Kyle by only one point in the first game, but came in dead last the second game. I was the only one that didn't break 100. However, I didn't get to use the ramp like K&K. The kids had a blast and both sad when we had to leave. We promised them that we'd have to do it again.

Daddy and Kyle

Daddy and Kelly (notice the PINK ball!)

For those of you who haven't seen me in a while :)

K&K playing in the ramp

Kyle with the ramp

Kelly made a couple of strikes using the ramp

3 comments:

Tara Smith said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your banner is so cute!

Jessi said...

I'm with you on the "less stuff"...what a wonderful (and FUN) way to spend some quality family time. We may have to try it with Josiah--the kids looked like they had a blast!

And YOU look wonderful, BTW!

PS. I LOVE your new banner....can I still hit you up on your offer to make me one? *wink, wink*

Emery Wilkerson said...

How cute!! Looks like ya'll had lots of fun!! :-)