I can't believe it. It really snowed...real snow. The kids had a blast playing in it, but it didn't take long for Kelly to decide it was too cold. I took some pictures earlier before everyone headed out. I have to say this is my kind of snow...enough to play and to melt by the next day. No blizzards and no getting snowed in for this southern girl. I like the fact that if we want to got get lunch, we can still hop in the car and head out. Which we just might do!
I have to admit our snowman is a little pitiful. The kids were only interested in the beginning and David and I ended up quickly sticking the the middle and top on. It was fun nonetheless! Hope everyone else is having a fun snow day!



2 comments:
we got snow here in br too - not enough to really play in. mik wanted to make a snowman really bad but we didn't get enough snow!!
I love snow pictures. Your yard was beautiful. K & K looked like they were having a ball! Ours was pretty, but melted away by 11:00 a.m. It was gone before I had a chance to make a snowman!
Post a Comment