Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

Last Friday Junior Auxillary of Ruston hosted Dinner and a Movie in Railroad Park. It was a lot of fun! As a member of JA, I served in the hamburger/hot dog booth for an hour. I must say that the time went by quickly mostly due to the fact that Heather and I visited while we worked. There were lots of booths set up with face painting, various games and door prizes. We brought our blanket and had a picnic dinner. The movie playing was Curious George. Kelly was so excited to get to see the movie. Due to a few technical difficulties the movie started a little late and we were not able to stay for the entire movie. Kelly was a good sport...we were heading to Pineville to visit DanDan and NanNan. I hope that we will keep this project and that it will be bigger and even better next year!

Here is Kyle rolling around on the blanket. It was nearing bedtime for him and he was getting a little sleepy.

Rolling around and playing with the new phone he got at one of the booths

Kelly and Daddy waiting patiently for the movie


Checking out what all the other kids are doing

Hanging out and being a sweetie

Kelly and Daddy still patiently waiting for the movie

Look at those beautiful green eyes that Kyle got from his Daddy

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love your new family pic!!