Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Easter Pics

We travelled to Metairie to spend Easter with Andrea (David's mom) this year. We got there late Thursday night and the four of us all slept in the same room...interesting. Friday morning we went to the zoo. I did not have a great time. There was something there that got my allergies going and I must have sneezed the entire time we were there. However, I hope and think that everyone else had a great time. The kids enjoyed riding the carousel and playing on the playground.
Daddy & Kyle

Kelly & MeMa

Brushing the Goat...Kelly wouldn't try it until she saw Kyle doing it

Sweet Family Picture....NOT!

Kelly was getting a little tired (at least that's what I'll blame it on)

On Saturday, David ran in the Cresent City Classic. It was his first 10K race and his finish time was somewhere around 56 minutes. He did a great job and I am so proud of him. He wants to try to run a marathon in January at Disney World...we'll see. He hasn't been too dedicated since Easter. On Sunday, we went to church with Andrea at The Church of the King in Mandeville. We really enjoyed the service and several people were saved! Then our Sunday travels began. I drove David to Opelousas to meet Charles and Sandra(David's dad and step-mom) who brought David to Pineville to get his truck so he could drive back to Ruston. And I drove back to Baton Rouge to stay at my mom's for a few days. We took the kids outside so I could get a couple of Easter pics.

Kyle with a jelly bean in his mouth...I'll take what I can get these days

What a sweet pose from Kelly. She said she didn't want to smile.

Me & my babies...I knew better than to think I could get them both smiling at the same time

2 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

I love your hair! I want to cut mine!

Elaine said...

thanks! keith davis is my hair stylist.