We went to dessert fest tonight at Community Christ Church. My dear friend, Heather, invited us. For any BH members out there....Dee Alexander is the worship leader and he was the director for the event. He was great! The show was fantastic. The theme was 70's music and there was lots of singing. There was a 30 minute intermission with dessert and the rest of the 3 hours was full of 70's music, dancing and clothes. Just thought some of you old BH members (if any of you read this???) might get a kick out of that. It's 10:30 and past my bedtime. Goodnight!
4 comments:
how fun to hear about dee. he and tammy are so fun. posts like this make me miss being close to ruston, but it is fun to remember. thanks, elaine!
i was just reading over this post...don't know why i called it community christ church...i know it's christ community...it must have been too late for my mind
Thanks Elaine, I love Dee! I was thinking about him the other day, wondering where he is now kind of thing. He was so fun as our leader and an excellent song writer too.
You're right, Elaine, it was fabulous! I can't wait to see what they do next year. Who knew one could enjoy such an incredible production in Ruston at church?!! I'll never forget the way our normally professional, serious pediatrician sang and danced to the music!
Post a Comment