Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Birthday time again

Happy Birthday Buddy!
So, Kyle turned 2 on Sunday. How much fun! I didn't get to wrap his presents...I was planning to do that Saturday night after he went to bed. But, you'll get the scoop when you read the previous post as to why that didn't happen. He didn't care. He just pulled them out of the bags...no biggie! His favorite things are the bowling set, the remote control car, the elmo/cookie monster vibrating ball and the thomas little leaps game.
Anytime I tell Kyle it's his birthday he says, "beep beep cake." (He remembers that he had that cake at his party.) Then he blows like he is blowing out candles. Oh, it's just so cute! I love this age...why do they have to get older? Oh, yeah...so I don't lose my mind!

I'm a big boy!

It's melmo!

Daddy's hoping he'll be a pro...David was the state champion in bowling when he was in the eighth grade.


Kyle's birthday breakfast...a cupcake

1 comment:

Beth said...

He is adorable! I cannot believe he is 2! Happy Birthday, Kyle!
Have fun bowling...