Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Louisiana Tech Campus

I took K&K to the Tech Bookstore today. Saturday is game day...The Day of the Dawgs! We will be facing off with Mississippi State and Kyle has to have a Tech shirt. David and I already have our Tech blue shirts and Kelly has her cheerleader outfit. Anyway, I love Tech campus. The trees in the quad are so beautiful. The kids and I went to The Lady in the Mist (a water fountain for those of you non-Techsters) and K&K loved climbing on and running around the outside ring. We must have stayed out there for 30 minutes. The breeze was just right and the sun was shining. It felt like a gorgeous fall day. I enjoyed sitting on one of the benches where David stole a kiss back in the summer of 1996. What wonderful memories.
I wish I had taken my camera and stole a few shots of the kids...maybe next time. Until then, I am looking forward to football season and can't wait for game day...How bout them Dawgs?

3 comments:

Jody said...

Hey E,
I remember some really awesome days under those trees. We were usually studying right? I love Tech too!

Tara Smith said...

I did the same thing today with Alyssa!!!

Jessi said...

It's so nostalgic sometimes to visit old "stomping grounds". I wish that we were closer to Auburn so that I could Randy (and the kids) to a REAL football game. LOL!

Here's to college football season. WAR EAGLE!