Sunday, August 31, 2008

Meet Princess Kitty

Well, I think we now have a kitten. Kelly and David went for a walk and David found this kitten crying up in a tree. They brought her home and we fed her. She is very cute. Kelly, of course, wants her to come inside. But, I say she can tough it out OUTSIDE! After a few hours, Kelly came up with a name...Princess Kitty. Quite fitting I think for a kitten of Kelly's. Princess Kitty likes her little puffy balls that we found for her to play with.
Kelly did ask for a cat for her birthday, so maybe her wish came true. I'm not too sure what will happen when Blazer returns. He is pretty protective of his yard. Hopefully, they will work it out and Princess Kitty will get stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So...how is Princess Kitty doing these days??? Has she been on any new trips in David's truck? Poor Kitty...I can't wait to meet her next week!