Kelly is in Pre-K4 this year. It's her first time to go to school 3 days a week. It is such a change for her. She loves school and she loves her teacher, Mrs. Belinda, but it is hard for her. I just wonder how she will make 5 days a week next year.
Monday, October 06, 2008
First Day of MDO/Pre-K4
Our MDO program always starts the Tuesday after Labor Day and we always miss the first week because we are at the beach on a family vacation. Well, this year, Hurricane Gustav changed our plans...we did not get to go to the beach and MDO did not start the Tuesday after Labor Day. It started the Thursday after Labor Day and since we were in town, Kelly and Kyle actually started "school" on the 1st day of school.

Kelly is in Pre-K4 this year. It's her first time to go to school 3 days a week. It is such a change for her. She loves school and she loves her teacher, Mrs. Belinda, but it is hard for her. I just wonder how she will make 5 days a week next year.
Mrs. Belinda requested that we get a full size backpack for Kelly to carry her folder, napping articles, and lunchbox in. I found this CHEAP ($3.75 including tax) pink backpack at Office Depot and Kelly loved it! Of course she loved it...it's pink! However, look how HUGE it is. My little girl just keeps growing.
Here's Kyle's new "cheeeese" smile. Isn't it just adorable???
My little buddy loves to do everything that sissy does. She was wearing her backpack, so he wore his, too!

Kelly is in Pre-K4 this year. It's her first time to go to school 3 days a week. It is such a change for her. She loves school and she loves her teacher, Mrs. Belinda, but it is hard for her. I just wonder how she will make 5 days a week next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K&K have changed so much from the last time I saw them. I am looking forward to my visit next week. Can't wait to see my sweet babies...and you and David too! Love U
Post a Comment