Monday, October 06, 2008

A toddler with 1 pound of beads.....

This is what happens when you forget to put the 1 pound bucket of beads away before your two year old toddler wakes up from his nap! It must have been FUN!
So, how many beads are actually in a 1 pound bucket of beads??? A bazillion at least!
By the way, this is only a small portion of the room. My camera just couldn't quite capture a picture of the entire living room floor.
I count around 112 beads in this close up.
The 1 pound bucket full after cleaning them up.
Aren't they so colorful and beautiful.....in the bucket?

I do have to praise Kelly. I didn't even ask her to help me pick them up, but she did. Bead after bead she picked them up and put them in the bucket. Kyle refused to help, so he sat in time out and lost some privilege (I can't remember what it was now...I've slept since then).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some "messes" in your toddler years, but I think Kyle has you beat...HA!!! LOVE YOU...